Will you not revive us again,
that your people may rejoice in you?
Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Psalm 85:6
We believe that God desires to pour His Spirit out on the people of the earth; to revive us from death to life! We are calling the church to gather for 21 days of prayer and fasting for revival.
From May 31 to June 20, we want to gather as the Riverlife family to pray and fast to see God change our hearts, and stir in the hearts of the community that he has called us to love.
When we say ‘revival’, we mean the personal renewal of faith and hunger for God, that leads to corporate revival across our church family, which then leads to community transformation. Revival is marked by a hunger for the things of God, a softness of heart towards the heart of God for our frontline, and faith to see signs and wonders that awaken people the reality of a supernatural God of supernatural love!
Daily Devotions (pick your preferred platform):
- Daily email from Riverlife (you’ll also get our ‘What’s On’ emails)
- YouVersion App
- Web site (Queensland Baptists)
- PDF Download – Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3
- Family Devotions
Daily Lunchtime Prayer Reminder:
- Get the Riverlife App – Apple App Store. Remember to turn on notifications so you get your 12:30pm reminder.
Suggested Prayers for Breakthrough:
- If you need some pointers on what to pray when we’re praying for revival, here are some suggested prayers.
Daily Prayer Events
Every prayer event during this season is open to anyone! Come to as many as you can, and we encourage everyone to pick at least once a week to participate in! Get a printable/PDF version here. Here’s what’s available:
- Day 1 – Monday May 31:8-9am – Prayer in the Chapel | 7pm – Intercession in the Chapel
- Day 2 – Tuesday June 1:6pm – Worship Rooms in the Chapel | 7pm – QB Area Churches Prayer at Biota Baptist Church
- Day 3 – Wednesday June 2:7-8am – Prayer in the Chapel | 11am-12:30pm – Intercession in the Chapel | 7-8pm – Life Group Prayer in the Chapel
- Day 4 – Thursday June 3:7-8pm – Prayer Walking Riverlife (meet in the Chapel)
- Day 5 – Friday June 4:6:30pm – Open Mic Prayer Night
- Day 6 – Saturday June 5:7-8am – Prayer with Street Teams before they head out – Café | 5pm – Movie Night: ‘Father of Lights’ in the Chapel
- Day 7 – Sunday June 6:9am – Service | 5pm – Service
- Day 8 – Monday June 7:8-9am – Prayer in the Chapel | 7pm – Intercession in the Chapel
- Day 9 – Tuesday June 8:6pm – Worship Rooms with Prophetic Prayer in the Chapel
- Day 10 – Wednesday June 9:7-8am – Prayer in the Chapel | 11am-12:30pm – Intercession in the Chapel | 7-8pm – Life Group Prayer in the Chapel
- Day 11 – Thursday June 10:6:30pm – Family Worship Night in the Auditorium, hosted by the Riverlife Worship Community – All Welcome!
- Day 12 – Friday June 11:6:30pm – Open Mic Prayer Night | 6:30pm – Brisbane City Churches Combined Prayer Night
- Day 13 – Saturday June 12: 9am – Camino Prayer Walk – Starting under the Riverlife Portico | 5-6pm – Prophetic Soaking in the Chapel
- Day 14 – Sunday June 13:9am – Service | 5pm – Service
- Day 15 – Monday June 14:8-9am – Prayer in the Chapel | 7pm – Intercession in the Chapel |
BattleCry Event – 5pm Prayer Walk, 6:30pm prayer at Suncorp Stadium, Caxton Street end.
- Day 16 – Tuesday June 15:6pm – Worship Rooms in the Chapel
- Day 17 – Wednesday June 16:7-8am – Prayer in the Chapel | 11am-12:30pm – Intercession in the Chapel | 7-8pm – Life Group Prayer in the Chapel
- Day 18 – Thursday June 17:7-8pm – Prayer Walking Riverlife (meet in the Chapel)
- Day 19 – Friday June 18:6:30pm – Open Mic Prayer Night
- Day 20 – Saturday June 19:7-8am – Prayer with Street Teams before they head out – Café | 7pm – Encounter Worship Night in the Halls
- Day 21 – Sunday June 20:9am – Service | 5pm – Service | Soup & Crusty Bread after both services | 7pm – QB Zoom Prayer Meeting (click here for link)