Experience the spirit of Christmas
with the whole family!
Experience the spirit of Christmas with the whole family!
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isa 9:6
Join us at our annual Christmas Extravaganza over three nights, featuring an immersive walk-through Christmas light display, markets, food trucks and nightly performances of ‘Enter the Light’. Now in it’s fifth year, the Riverlife Christmas Extravaganza is a free, fun-filled event the whole family can enjoy leading up to the festive season.
‘Enter the Light’ is a whimsical, heartfelt exploration of the nativity seen through Mary and Joseph’s eyes. Accompanied by an original sound track and told through dance, physical theatre, puppetry and song, this is a family-friendly Christmas production. This free show will be held at 6pm and 7.30pm nightly, but tickets are required to reserve your seats.
Everyone is welcome!
- 6-9pm Markets and Food Trucks
- 6pm & 7:30pm ‘Enter the Light’ performances
- 6:30pm Immersive Light Display outside
THINGS TO NOTE
- Tickets are only for the ‘Enter the Light’ production – no ticket is required for general entry to Extravaganza.
- Entrance to the Extravaganza event and the production is free!
- Auditorium Doors will open 15 minutes before the start of the show (5.45pm and 7.15pm nightly).
- Some scenes contain bright lightning and sudden, loud sound effects that may scare some young children. Parental guidance is recommended.
- We are offering an initial release of 200 tickets per show across three nights (6 shows in total).
- Additional tickets will be available on the night for walk up guests however capacity is limited per show.
- Bookings are limited to 10 tickets per show.
- Seating is general admission (unallocated) in the Auditorium – our ushers will seat you on a first come first seated basis.
- Food trucks will be onsite from 6-9pm. Purchase some dinner after the 6pm show or before the 7.30pm show!
- The immersive walk-through and light display will be open from 6.30pm.
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isa 9:6
Click here to reserve your free ticketBook now